Thursday, November 12, 2009

Surgery Scheduled...

Just confirmed with Annette that my surgery is scheduled for next Wednesday, Nov 18th at Roper Hosptial. Have already done the pre-registration with the hospital as well. I need to be at Roper downtown no later than 7am. After paperwork is done (might take a while according to Annette) I will go in to have the needle placement put in for the injection during surgery. After that is done I will most likely have a little waiting time and then go in for surgery at 10:30'sh. I am unable to have anything to eat or drink after midnight on Tuesday night. Maybe Benton and I will take a late night run through Sonic so I can chow down a burger & shake (no corn dogs, sorry Mama Ceal!).

I have to say thank you to the following families who will be helping care for Jesse & Dylan next Wednesday. The Clarke family will be welcoming the boys to their home around 6:00am; the Legg Family will be picking them up from early release at school (11am); and the Dale family will be tag teaming with the Legg's to get the boys to AWANA and home that night. Thank you to all of you for your willingness and availability to help us! You are the "family" we have here in SC and we are so blessed to know and enjoy each of your families!

That's it for now. Please continue to pray for both me and Benton. Wednesday is sure to be a super long day, no only for me but also for Benton. Please pray for both of us to calm during the events of the day. Please also pray for wisdom for Dr. Baron and his staff. We know and trust the Lord will be in total control of the day.

0 comments: