Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's a Small World...

Funny thing happened this afternoon....our realtor here had recently referred me to another client of hers who has just recently gone through breast cancer surgery & treatment. She suggested I call her (name is Jessica) to get some recommendations for a surgeon and oncologist. So I did. We played phone tag for a few days but finally got in touch today. Jessica is 9 years younger than me and quite a vibrant and joyful woman. Needless to say we instantly got along on the phone! At the end of our last conversation I asked if she was on Facebook and we agreed to friend eachother. First thing we have in common is that we both have a 7 year old boy named Dylan. Come to find out they are only 5 days apart in age. As I was looking at her FB profile I near about fell out of my chair when I saw her hometown was listed as Medfield, MA!!! Can you believe it? The Lord certainly brought us together for a reason! God is in control of everything and sometimes surprises us with the nicest people in our lives! Jessica and I are having lunch together tomorrow and I can't wait to get to know her more and more through this journey we are both on!

0 comments: